What to include in your email order request:
- Your name.
- What type of item you want reviewed (book, resumé, flyer, brochure, letter, website, etc.).
- How quickly you need the item reviewed.
- Whether you want proofreading or copy editing.
- How many words your document contains (you can estimate if necessary).
- If your item isn’t in Microsoft Word, please tell me what program it is in and I will see if I can transfer it into Microsoft Word. If not, I will still be able to review it, but I may not be able to show you my changes/corrections digitally.
- If you want an entire website reviewed, please state this and give me the website URL. I will review it and get back to you with a quote.
- If you want me to design a simple website for you using WordPress, we will need to meet – either in person or online – and talk about what all you want in your website.
Send me an email
Check out my Facebook page
Don’t have a PayPal account?
Set one up quickly for free at the following link:
What happens next:
- I will get back to you via email with a quote on price and delivery.
- When we agree upon terms via email, and I get your PayPal information, I will start working on your project.